|Location||Stokenchurch, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 3, 2022|
|Salary||£21000 – £25043 per year|
|Work Hours||8:30am - 4:00pm|
Chalk Education are now recruiting for an Admin Support Manager for a busy primary School in Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire.
This is a full-time position of 37 hours a week but they will consider part time (Min 25 hours a week)
PART TIME (minimum 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday
39 weeks per annum (to include staff training days)
Bucks Pay Scale 3 Point 16 (£23,152) – Point 20 (£25,043) pro rata
We are seeking candidates who:
- Can think on their feet and adapt to changing priorities
- Have experience of leading a small administrative team
- Take pride in, and have ownership of their work
- Have experience with SIMS
- Have excellent communication skills
- Can multi task/work at speed
- Willing to learn and adapt
- The opportunity to join our small, welcoming Office Team, offering supportive guidance
- A fast-paced, interesting and varied post with the opportunity to play an important part in developing this new role
- Training opportunities (where applicable)
- Employee discounts and benefits under the Bucks Pay scheme
- A well-resourced school where children are very respectful, considerate and well-behaved.
Please call Holly today for more information on 07908 078667.