|Location||Holywell, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 28, 2022|
Chalk is looking for an Additional Needs Teaching Assistant with an interest in working with Secondary age students with autism, ADHD, and mental health difficulties. This is a vibrant school with excellent modern facilities and a network of supportive and positive staff members. Our client is looking for applicants with excellent communication skills, who can work confidently on their own and as part of a team. The role will involve supporting students on a 1-2-1 basis or in small groups. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
This is for a Secondary School based in Flintshire. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30-3:30, Immediate start and will continue into 2023, with a view to going permanent after 12 weeks.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
- Experienced of supporting children with ADHD, Autism or Mental Health.
- Experience working with similar age groups is desired but not essential
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers