|Location||LLandudno, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 28, 2022|
Do you have experience in Literacy and Numeracy Intervention?
Are you an experienced Secondary Classroom Assistant?
Chalk is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Classroom Assistant to support a full range of Secondary age groups to challenge and support students with Literacy and Numeracy.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
8:30am -3:40pm, Monday to Friday. This role starts January on a long-term basis.
This is a well maintained and equipped school and offer a supportive working environment located in Conwy.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or similar
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
- Experienced of supporting children with additional needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Intervention
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers