|Location||newport, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 17, 2022|
|Salary||£100 – £100 per day|
Are you a fluent Welsh speaker who would like to work in a school supervising lessons when teachers are absent?
Chalk Education are working closely with a large school in Newport who is looking for two long term Welsh Speaking Cover Supervisors. People from all backgrounds will be considered, we especially welcome applications from graduates who are thinking of going into teaching. Part- time hours will also be considered. Start date will be ASAP.
There are two positions available, and they will be long-term and ongoing, possibly leading to permanent jobs if desired. Work will be given for you to hand out to the students, and you are simply there to facilitate them completing the work and supervise them whilst their teacher is absent.
- Creating a positive environment where all pupils can excel and learn creatively
- Observing and assessing pupils’ development where required
- Alongside the existing staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
- Suitable References
- Commitment to Safeguarding (a free course will be provided)
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this)
- Education Workforce Council (EWC) registration (we can help with this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working School Hours
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through free online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience- from £148.80 per day
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, or an informal chat about this and other available roles, please contact Ceri Murray on 02920 026035 / 07399 071738.