|Location||Rhyl, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2022|
Are you a flexible Secondary Cover Teacher, who is happy to teach set work in any subject?
Chalk is currently recruiting for qualified Secondary Teacher's for schools in Denbighshire. As a Cover Teacher you will be delivering lessons to students in KS3 and KS4. The ideal candidate will have the ability to adapt to teaching a variety of set work and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, with the ability to make lessons fun. Candidate’s will also need to support students with additional learning needs with the ability to differentiate lessons.
We can offer full-time, part-time, short-term, long-term and day to day work, paying £140 min per day. Immediate start!
To be considered for this role you will need:
- English Teacher with QTS
- A minimum of 1 years teaching experience in KS3 and KS4
- Experience of supporting students with additional learning needs.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- Be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional needs
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers