|Location||Worksop, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 29, 2022|
|Salary||£100 – £150 per day|
|Work Hours||08:30 - 15:30|
Are you a Key Stage 1 Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you hoping to join an experienced and supportive team?
Chalk Education is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher to teach in a large, mainstream primary school with a high proportion of students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. In addition, the school has a high proportion of children who are eligible for the pupil premium.
Our client school boasts excellent, modern facilities with great outdoor space and opportunities for extra-curricular activities. In addition, the school is Ofsted rated ‘good’ and has an excellent reputation in the local community.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- QTS or another equivalent, recognised qualification
- Recent experience teaching in a primary classroom (NQTs are welcome)
- Experience working with children with SEND would be an advantage
- A warm, nurturing and creative classroom approach
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Vicky on 07961672574!