|Location||Bolton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 17, 2023|
|Salary||£16 – £16 per hour|
|Work Hours||8.30am - 3.30pm|
£16 - £22 per hour
Are you an experienced/qualified in British Sign Language? Whether you have education experience or not, we’d love to discuss your next great role.
Chalk Education is recruiting for this Communication Support Worker position which is starting ASAP and is the perfect opportunity to join a College in Bolton.
Primarily you will be working 1:1 with students requiring BSL interpretation within the classroom.
You will be expected to work alongside colleagues and external agencies to ensure the correct support is provided.
Following College policies and procedures, such as Safeguarding.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- British Sign Language Level 3 or above
- A good understanding of challenges facing young people with hearing impairment within education and supporting them with their individual needs.
- Experience supporting people using BSL.
- References confirming suitability to the role
- Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers