|Location||Greater Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 17, 2022|
|Salary||£ – £10.00 per hour|
Social, Emotional & Mental Health Support in Education | Greater Manchester
£10+ per hour
Are you a positive Learning Support Assistant who specialises in supporting young people with Social Emotional & Mental Health (SEMH) needs?
Do you have the experience, understanding and passion to help vulnerable students to reach their full potential?
Chalk is recruiting for this Learning Support Assistant position, which is challenging yet rewarding long term placement starting in the new academic year.
This role will involve supporting young people (16+) with mental health needs, according to their education, health & care plan.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience within mental health, particularly with young adults/teenagers
- Behaviour Management training
- A passion and great understanding of the difficulties young people’s wellbeing impacts education
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more info please contact Victoria on 0161 393 8037