|Location||Rhyl, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2022|
Are you a Primary Teacher due to qualify this year?
Do you want to work in a variety of primary schools to gain valuable experience?
Do you have an interest in additional learning needs?
Chalk is currently recruiting Primary Teachers to work in our schools across Denbighshire. If you are an NQT, this is a great opportunity to build on your current experience working in a variety of primary schools from Early years to Key Stage 2. You will also have an opportunity to support students with additional learning needs.
Did you know you can also complete your induction by working on a supply basis?
We can offer full-time, part-time, short-term, long-term and day to day work, paying £140 per day. Starts September 2022.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Degree in any Subject
- Due to qualify with a BA, PGCE or Similar
- A minimum of 2 terms primary teaching experience
- Experience of supporting students with additional learning needs.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- Be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional learning needs
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers