|Location||Runcorn, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 3, 2022|
|Work Hours||Full time|
Are you passionate about working with young people with Special Educational Needs and experienced supporting children with a range of needs?
Are you an SEN TA or a Residential Social Worker?
Do you have a passion to work with young people who display challenging behaviour?
Do you want every day to present a new challenge?
Chalk Education are recruiting for a number of Teaching Assistants to work with secondary aged pupils who have challenging behaviour, based in Runcorn.
The posts are Mon-Fri, 8.30-3.30pm and permanent for the right people.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience of being a Teaching Assistant/Residential Social Worker
- Have experience of working with students who have challenging behaviours
- Be flexible and able to change plans.
- Be inspirational!!!
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, Sharon on 07908 072625