|Location||Deeside, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2022|
|Salary||£ – £74 per day|
Are you a nurturing individual who can engage and support children with additional learning needs?
Do you have experience supporting individuals who have ADHD or SEMH?
Chalk is looking for a Primary Learning Support Assistant to join a mainstream primary school based in Deeside. The role will involve supporting students within a nurture class with additional learning needs. As a Learning Support Assistant, you will be assisting students from KS1-KS2 with extra curriculum activities to include reading, literacy, numeracy, and crafts.
This role is on a term-by-term basis with the potential to go on permanent after 12 weeks for the right applicant. Hours of work – Monday to Friday 8:45pm – 3:00pm. Starts September 2022.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
- Experienced of supporting children with additional needs
- Skills in behaviour management
- Experience working with Secondary age groups
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers