|Location||Buckley, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 28, 2022|
Are you an experienced Secondary Teaching Assistant who specialises in mental health disorders?
Are you passionate about additional learning needs and want to make a difference?
Chalk is recruiting for this Secondary Teaching Assistant which is a long-term placement starting in June 2022. As a Teaching Assistant, you will be working in an ALN department of a mainstream school in Flintshire. Applicants should have experience of supporting individuals with a variety of needs to include Autism, ADHD and low-level ability. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
This role is temp perm after 12 weeks, with a view to going on a contract around October 2022.
Hours of work Monday-Friday 8:30am-15:30pm
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
- Experience of working with children who have additional learning needs
- Behaviour Management skills
- Secondary school experience essential
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers