|Location||Brighton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2023|
|Salary||£75 – £85 per day|
|Work Hours||8.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday|
Calling Graduates – Brighton!
Pay Rate £75 to £85 Per Day
Chalk Education are recruiting for enthusiastic and forward-thinking graduates to work as Teaching Assistants and particularly those who have a passion for education and are keen to gain some classroom based experience! Our roles are designed to fit around you, so whether it’s part time or full time roles you’re looking for, we’re here to help.
Our graduate teaching assistant roles can be in either Primary, Secondary or SEN settings, depending on your preference and experience.
Our client schools in Brighton have a range of positions available to suit your requirements. As a Teaching Assistant, your role will be to support the teachers, by working with pupils who require additional support in their learning, either academically or pastorally. You may find yourself working 1:1 with highlighted pupils or within smaller groups.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least 6 weeks experience working with children and young people
- An understanding of working with vulnerable learners
- A positive attitude
- Be able to create a safe and positive learning environment
- Be able to build strong relationships with both students and staff
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
About Chalk Education
At Chalk Education our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give Chalk Education a chance to earn your trust.
For more info please contact Rachel on 07494794432.
The Legal Bit
Chalk Education is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk Education promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.